Tuesday 4 September 2012

The throwing axe quiver

Naturally when something is good, you make more of it. My throwing axe model turned out to be quite good, so obviously, I made more of them. Note that the original axe is in that pic too, I just changed the leather wrapping so that it fits the series.


However having all these tucked in my belt will be uncomfortable, so I needed a quiver to hold them. Its not too good admittedly, leather's never really been my thing. Still it holds them ok, they don't fall out when running and such and get stuck only occasionally. Some extra work will see it in perfect shape.

 Its made from two types of leather - one harder for the main body and straps, and one softer for the actual axe holders with pop-rivets used to bind it together.





 

0 коментара:

Post a Comment